Wagner has handled the complex warehousing, shipping, and transportation tasks with ease. We began with the startup of a new division transporting our customer’s product to our facility, warehousing the product and then shipping to the final end user. The creation of a new division provided new challenges, from purchasing new equipment to hiring a workforce. Wagner took over the transportation needs with a smooth transition in January and it has been proven to be a winning partnership.
- Warehousing of necessary supplies, providing multiple truck daily shipments, including off hour availability of supplies when necessary.
- Manning increase or decrease on a daily basis dependent on customer’s needs.
- New schedule implemented extending hours of operation and near double our hours on weekends
- Increase in live load shipments from 300 to near 500 truckloads a month
- Increase in pool load shipments from 300 to over 500 truckloads a month
- Increase in rail shipments from 8 car loads in January to 25 car loads in July
- Increased total truck turnover from 1300 a month in January to over 2000 truckloads in July.